|White Knight Chronicles II » Items » Quest Item » Ripe Fruit|
|Description||Ripe fruit from a garuda tree. It smells... unique.|
|Monster Drop|| Killer Vespid (Belly of the Beasts)|
Red Scorpion (Belly of the Beasts)
|Quests|| A Grave Matter|
Belly of the Beasts
- Obtained by examining Garuda Tree at G5 with a Long Wooden Stick in inventory.
- Required to complete quest. Must be offered to Selvus' Grave (G1) to fight the Megalo Tigris a second time.
- Part of a subquest.
- Talk to the NPC south of the map while having the Blue Crystal and Red Crystal in your inventory to get one.
- Bring it back to Allen at the start to get a Bag of Gold Dust, before making the Crystal Ring.
- If you turned it in, you will have to fight a Megalo Tigris along with the Cerberus during the boss battle.