|White Knight Chronicles II » Guild Rank Quests » Guild Rank 18 | Guild Rank 24 » House Money|
|Unlocks When:||By GR|
|Max. Party Size:||6|
Some kind of monster-fighting tournament is being held in the Nordia Tunnels, and we've had complaints that the games are less than honest. Go there and assist the situation.
Defeat all of the monsters.
- Requirements not met in time.
- Player(s) wiped out during boss battle.
 How To Run The Quest
You must complete the quest within 30mins for an S and you cannot proceed to the next section of the map until you defeat the bosses within each zone.
It is advisable to buff before each boss battle (especially during the last 2 fights) and weaker parties should use their knights during the spider boss battle and the final battle.
After the 1st fight you will need to find the lift key to reach zone 2 by taking the de-activated lift. The person with the lift key will be the NPC that sabotaged the lift. This changes per quest so if you talked to the NPC's before the 1st boss this will save time. (see notes and tips for info)
Talk to that NPC twice and "beat the truth outta him" to retrieve the lift key. Then talk to the NPC by the de-activated lift to re-activate it.
After defeating the 2 dire spiders Zanes gang release a horde of skeletons on the map upstairs and you are left to dispatch them before engaging in the final boss fight.
The fastest way to do so is to split up, taking the South & North lifts to the upper level. Once all skeletons have been killed the screen will black out for a moment. Talk to the NPC by the locked gate to unlock it and reach the final zone.
 Notes and Tips
- Before starting the 1st fight talk to the 4 NPC's crowded by the right gate named: Vargias, Derek, ? & Keith. The one who mentions something highlighted in red is the one who has the key of the elevator. So remember his name, it will save time for the next zone !
- Beware, during the 2nd boss battle you'll fight in a small arena so your team will receive a lot of area damage from the bosses if unprepared. So it's best to kill 1 boss first unless in a strong party and spread out as much as you can.
 Important Locations
- @ C3 You can farm Insects, Planks & Ore in the first zone before the boss and Fossils & Ore after the 1st boss fight.
- @ B4 Downstairs you'll find more Insects and Flowers and some Crystals in the northern section of the map @ C4 downstairs.
- @ D4 Upstairs you'll find some more crystals past the unlockable gate
- There are some more Crystals in the final boss fight @ D2 but you can only farm it before the final boss dies or the quest will auto-end before you get a chance.
White Knight Chronicles I Quest Rewards