|White Knight Chronicles II » Bestiary » Wraith|
Artwork of Wraith
 Strengths and Weaknesses
 Spawn Location
- Balandor Castle Secret Passage
- Redhorn Isle [generator rooms at F2, F6, I2 and I6, after completing story events there]
- Ruined Palace - (Tier 2)After story events there take teleporter to the right. 1 or 2 Wraith spawn in room near a teleporter. Sometimes Primeval Guardian spawns instead
- Vellgander : Section 6 (Tier 3)
- Vellgander : Section 10 (Tier 4)
- Vellgander : Section 5 Boss
- Rise From Your Grave Boss
- Watery Glaives Boss
- Ruins : Free Monster Quest - Unstable and Chaotic Rifts
|WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES 2
- Close burst HP Absorb
- MP Absorb
- Muting area attack
- Paralyzing cone attack
- Can summon 4 Succubi
- It is protected by Body-Guard, so it cannot be damaged by physical attacks, unless you weaken its guard with the Divine Magic move - Holy Light or Holy Light+. You can also attack it with its weakness, while it charges for a special attack, but this requires good timing.
- The barrier will restore after 20-30 seconds.
- Element magic functions as normal (unless invisible mode is active).
- When there are less than 3 other enemies around, it will summon 4 succubi. This skill has a long cooldown, so they should be killed quickly.
- The Wraith sometimes activates its invisible mode. While it lasts, it is enraged and immune to damage. This lasts about one minute, or if it is attacked with its weakness while charging an attack (but not while using magic). Note that it is not immune to the secondary effects of damaging powers, so dark shot still works, as well as debuffs from divine magic.
- It can drain MP, so be sure to restore MP, when using a knight while fighting it.
- When it is killed, all Succubi it summoned will also disappear. In this case, you don't gain any XP, money or drops from them.
Related ThreadsEasy Wraith farm - last post by @ Dec 12, 2011
Wraith ~ Undead etc. Hard Time - last post by @ Nov 9, 2011
Wraith Boots 2 - last post by @ Aug 11, 2012
wraith's helm? - last post by @ Jan 31, 2012