- UNID items are the ones marked with ? ? ? (type name) in the game. UNID stands for unidentified.
- To know what is really the item you found, you need to use Appraise Equipment in an armoury. You'll get either a level 1, worthless equipment, or something exceeding the equipment with the same name.
- There are two types of UNIDs : "U" and "G". "G" has higher stats than "U" and "U" has higher stats than the same equipment at +10.
- They are considered to be +10 already, so you can't enhance them any further.
- They can be used in binding shop to replace a weapon with the same name (because they're +10).
- These items can also be disenchanted, but not further enchanted (like with an element).
- They have 3 stats, chosen randomly among STR, INT, DEX, AGL, SPR, VIT, HP, MP.
- Once you have such an item in your inventory, it is always the same, no matter how often you reload and newly appraise it.
 ? ? ? level
- The stats of appraised UNID items are determined randomly, but the max depends on the item's game internal level. The internal level depends on where you got the item from. See the following table, on how to determine it.
|Type||level||Level after appraisal||Max HP||Max MP||Max stat|
|Weapon||1||40 to 49||35||21||5|
|5||50 to 64||60||36||9|
|10||65 to 74||70||40||11|
|20||75 to 80||90||57||14|
|30||GR22 to GR23||100||63||15|
|40||GR24 to GR25||128||78||19|
|Armor||1||40 to 49||18||11||5|
|5||50 to 64||31||18||9|
|10||65 to 74||36||21||11|
|20||75 to 80||48||29||14|
|30||GR22 to GR23||53||32||15|
|40||GR24 to GR25||65||39||19|
 Quests and UNID
- You can find UNID equipments in any GR15+ quest loot box, as well as in Vellgander chests.
- You can't find every equipment in every quests, the next table will show you where to search for a specific type.
Related ThreadsUnid! oh UNID! Where art thou? - last post by @ Sep 1, 2012
We need to stack up on gr 7-gr 11 armor sets, gr12armor sets+ are replaced by unid gear!! - last post by @ May 24, 2011
What UNIDs appear in DLC quests? - last post by @ May 21, 2012
Unids - last post by @ Jan 24, 2012
Unid farming - last post by @ Feb 1, 2012