|Access World Map after June 24, 2010|
- Talk to the Tour Guide (2nd one in) at C-6. He will tell you to find the boss.
- Kill all of the vespids at B-6 center (2 areas), left, and right trails.
- Talk to John (a tourist) on the left at B-5 to unlock the hut. Then speak to the Tour Guide at the trail leading to the hut.
- Go to the hut at B-5 and kill all Basilisks there.
- Talk to John (the tourist) again. He's in front of the hut. He will give you a Mana II potion.
- After leaving the hut, talk to the Tour Guide that is to the right of the tourist group in B5 for Tip #1: "He's wearing a fake beard."
- Speak to the Tour Guide at the entrance to the other northbound path. He asks you to clear the Wild Boars and Ice Giant up ahead.
- Go to C-4 killing all the Wild Boars along the way.
- At C4 you will fight an Ice Giant. Once he hits 50% health, he will summon 5 Jackals.
- After the battle, talk to the Tour Guide in the south of C-4 for tip #3 "He's wearing a pair of glasses."
- Talk to the Tour Guide way over to the right of the tourist group for tip #2 "He's wearing a blond wig."
- Head for B-4 (south end side cave) and talk to the tourist that looks like all 3 tips (the boss).
- Talk to the Tour Guide at the south of D-4.
- Jump down the Hole at D-5 after talking to the Tour Guide. Start the boss fight against a Megalo Tigris and several Wild Boars and Jackals.
- Once done talk to "The Boss" by the large red crystal. He will give you a charge drink II.
- Go back to D-5 and inspect the flair to get "pulled up" back to the top.
- Talk to the Tour Guide at C-4 for more work killing Ice Lizards and Fire Lizards. Work your way to the star at B-3.
- Talk to the Tour Guide at B-3 to start the Ice Giant and Fire Giant boss fight.
- Talk to the Tour Guide at B-2. He will tell you to kill the spiders in the cave.
- Talk to the Tour Guide at C-2 to start the boss fight against 1 Direspider and 2 Dire Waterspiders.
- Once you kill all 3 you will have to report to the Gondola station at C-1 and talk to the Tour Guide once more to finish the quest.
 Notes and Tips
- The above walkthrough is for an S rank.
- "The Boss" is always the tourist on the left in the side cave in B-4.
- The Mana Potion and Charge Drink levels will vary depending on the quest's GR level.
White Knight Chronicles I Quest Rewards
|Type||GR 13||GR 17|
|Quest Complete|| 12,500p || 30,000p|
|1,000+ Tourists Visited|| 12,500p || 35,000p|
|Time Req||GR 13||GR 17|
|[0:00:00]-[1:00:00]|| 0p || 0p|
|Rank Required||GR 13||GR 17|
|S|| 4,000G || ? G|
|A|| ?G || ? G|
|B|| ?G || ? G|
|C|| ?G || ? G|
|D|| ?G || ?G|
|GR 13||GR 17|