This item is used for making Swords for your knight and can be hard to obtain.
 How to Obtain
As a rare drop in the "Quest Rewards Box" at the end of the following quests when an A rank or higher is achieved:
Or as a 5% enemy drop rate when killing any Sword Ark Incorruptus'. Here are examples of quests where they appear:
- Rifts (See "Rift Guide" below)
- The Meddlers I
- Graveyard Rift I
- Vellgander : Section 1
- The Lost Legion I
Or if you are lucky, it can be Geoforged in any LVL 5+ Guild.
 Sword Ark Incorruptus - Rift Guide
- Try the rift in the Balandor Secret Passage.
- Go there via the castle entrance. The rift is just around the corner from the save crystal.
- Enter there and the next platform usually holds either a gigas, a kraken or just shadow soldiers. Kill these. Then you can choose right or left portals.
- Peek at both directions. You can easily see the knight in there. Watch until he moves enough to see if he has a hammer, a spear or a sword.
- This rift is good because you have two directions and two knights just off either side of that second platform.
- If you don't see a Sword ark knight, zone back out the rift into the Balandor passage. Repeat until Sword knight appears.
- Don't waste time running around the other world spots because there are 2 guaranteed Swords in this spot, and you just want them to spawn around the entry point rather than running around.
But its Quicker to Run Round if you need a Swordsman, Malletman and Spearman Emblem as they're all in Balandor Rift 1
- Or if you want to do it faster go to the underground rift in the centre of the van haven waste.
- Sword ark incorruptus will spawn on the platforms to either side of the platform you start on.