|Access World Map after March 17|
- Speak with the soldier.
- Proceed down the path and the boss battles begin. There are no breaks between boss battles.
- Boss Battles:
- After defeating the Pyredaemos Rex, the quest ends.
 Notes and Tips
- By the start point are three treasure chests, containing a Heal Potion, Charge Drink and a Mana Potion.
- Quest loot is from Pyredaemos items.
- To be able to attack the Pyredaemos and Pyredaemos Rex's main weak spot - The Belly, you must first knock them over. To do this, you must attack the legs on the same side of their body (So either combo the Right Foreleg and Right Hind Leg or the Left Foreleg and Left Hind Leg.) (Attacking both sides will only cause them to slump, giving no real advantage to you or your party.)
- Try not to group too close during the Pyredaemos and Pyredaemos Rex battles, as their AoE attacks hit hard and can cause the entire party to be knocked-down - A very dangerous position to be in.
White Knight Chronicles I Quest Rewards
|Type||GR 14||GR 19|
|Quest Complete|| 3,000P || 15,000P|
|Time Req||GR 14||GR 19|
|[0:00:00]-[0:25:00]|| 6,000P |
|Rank Required||GR 14||GR 19|
|S|| 5,000G |
|B|| 3.600G || 12,500G|
|GR 14||GR 19|