RiftsBounty quest "Knight Moves", the game will guide you to the first Rift in the Dogma Rift's Collapsed Shrine. Rifts are marked on the map with a purple-colored portal. When you enter the gate, head for the middle island and you will fight an ark incorruptus. When you talk to Frambroise in Balandor Castle afterward, you obtain an Ark Incorruptus for your avatar.
Rifts are going to appear in all locations with Monsters (but not inside Towns) now. If you visit those Rifts, your HP and MP will be fully restored and you will be teleported to a small map in "The Other World".
It has always the same map layout, consisting of several small and one big island, connected through teleportation spots. Your starting position and treasure locations will be different, so make sure to explore every island.
There you will find strong enemies, guarding rare items for your knights and other usefull stuff.
- Treasures of the same Rifts do not reset, when revisiting.
- Enemies will respawn after some time, so do not stay in one area for too long, without being prepared for a fight.
- The starting area is safe.
- Enemies spawn randomly.
- In some Rifts, you start on the middle island. Here you don't need to fight on the big island.
- The large enemies inside rifts give tier 3 drops but are significantly less powerful then they would be in quests otherwise necessary to get said drops. Only exception is Incorruptus knights which can but don't always.
- The outer islands feature some small enemies and one big. Sometimes, there is no big enemy.
- The middle island usually features many small and 1-2 strong big enemies.
- Kill the small enemies first. The shadow wizards, soldiers, archers and stalkers should be first priority, because they inflict nasty status effects (like paralyze and silence).
- For the middle island, summon a knight as soon as you arrive and set one party member to "heal first". Then focus on small enemies.
- Small enemies can be summoned by big enemies on middle island or they may respawn if the fight takes too long, so pay attention and kill them, when they do.
- Restoring your knight's mana is essential on the middle island. So you should bring some mana potions or use the Spirit's Hymn Bow skill.
- You cannot pass between islands if enemies detect you, so stay prepared at all times.
- At lower levels, elemental lords (Efreet, Kraken, Rudra, Behemoth) and easily wipe you out by using skills that make you susceptible to their elemental area magic and summoning appropriate element minions that bombard you with spells consecutively. Even with a knight it can be tedious. It is recommended for you to cast the staff Shield spells on party members or countering with opposite elemental magic.
Related Threadsrift for ark drive b2 - last post by @ May 28, 2012
Rifts in the desert? Why? - last post by @ Jun 20, 2011
in which rifts can find hammer and spear ark incorruptus ? - last post by @ Jan 13, 2012
rifts - last post by @ Dec 22, 2011
dogma rift, purple icon on map. - last post by @ Nov 15, 2011