|White Knight Chronicles II » Bestiary » Poison Greaver|
 Strengths and Weaknesses
|Right Hind Leg||—||—||—||—||—|
|Left Hind Leg||—||—||—||—||—|
 Spawn Location
- Frass Chasm
- Research Assistant (Subquest Only)
- In Search of Swallowtails
- Greaver Hunt (Boss)
- Vellgander : Section 10
- Chasm : Free Monster Quest
- Artifex Cometh (Day D Only)
- The Windfrocker (B-4)
|WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES 1
|WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES 2
- You can obtain all the Tier 1 items on the Research Assistant quest.
- You can break its tail and torso to receive extra enemy drops (only drops once per encounter).
- To stagger the greaver, attack its legs (Left or Right side only not both) until the greaver falls to the ground. You will then have an opportunity to break its torso but you'll have to be quick.
- The Poison Greaver can be paralysed but only when not enraged (when not red).
- When enraged it will cause the AoE Status effects, Paralysis, Poison & Sleep. If you get caught you will take MASSIVE damage from its next attacks but this can be prevented if you defend in time.