- Talk to Captain Robert.
- It seems the Balandor guard is once again in trouble. It seems ten soldiers are poisoned and need to be rescued.
- Obtain antidote livers as drops from enemies.
- Talk to a poisoned soldier when you have 3 and you will rescue him.
- Time is of the essence! Any soldiers not cured within 5 minutes will faint. If not found within the next 3 minutes, those soldiers will lose consciousness and the quest will fail.
- Once all ten soldiers are cured, take 3 antidote livers to Captain Robert to cure him and begin the boss battle.
- Kill the two Dire Waterspiders and accompanying Waterspider Sprogs
 Notes and Tips
- Captain Robert does not join the party during the boss battle.
- There is no time limit on when Captain Robert needs to be cured.
- A full party is recommended. Initially, stick together to dispatch the enemies near the start point (this'll mean the antidote livers will be shared amongst all party members even if they didn't touch the enemy). Then, spread out after killing a few clusters of enemies.
- Make sure at least 1 person goes NORTH, at least 1 SOUTH & at least 1 near the CENTER & WEST on the map. If you have a fourth party member, they should stick with the weakest player in the group to kill enemies faster.
- The soldiers do not always spawn in the same locations, but the potential spawn sites are fixed. There are usually 3 NORTH, 3 SOUTH & 4 near the CENTER and WEST on the map.
- If you manage to rescue all 10 before you get any message about a soldier "fading fast," then you are guaranteed an S rank and do not have to worry about rushing to finish the quest/boss battle.
- Then again, if you only manage to heal 9 soldiers, since there is no time or enemy bonuses you WILL NOT get an S rank!
- The time that it takes for soldiers to "faint" or start "fading fast" has a set timer that it can randomly happen afterwards. Sometimes a soldier will start fading at the 5 minute mark, sometimes it may not start until the 9 minute mark. It seems to have a slightly randomized timer for this quest.
White Knight Chronicles I Quest Rewards
|Type||GR 13||GR 17|
|Quest Complete|| 7000p || 15,000p|
|Rescued All Soldiers|| 5000p || 9,000p|
|Rescued 9 Soldiers|| 3500p || 6,500p|
|Rescued 8 Soldiers|| ?p ||4,000 p|
|Time Req||GR 13||GR 17|
|[0:00:00]-[0:30:00]|| 0p || 0p|
|Enemy Name||GR 13||GR 17|
|(Boss) Dire Waterspider|| 0p ||0p|
|Direspider|| 0p || 0p|
|Waterspider Sprog|| 0p || 0p|
|Spider Sprog|| 0p || 0p|
|Poison Vespid|| 0p || 0p|
|Scorpion|| 0p || 0p|
|Rank Required||GR 13||GR 17|
|S|| ?G || 4000 G|
|A|| 600G || 3200 G|
|B|| ?G || 2400 G|
|C|| ?G || ?G|
|D|| ?G || ?G|
|GR 13||GR 17|