King of Dragons
|White Knight Chronicles II » Guild Rank Quests » Guild Rank 6 | Guild Rank 9 | Guild Rank 12 » King of Dragons|
|King of Dragons|
|Unlocks When:||Complete Game|
- Speak to Ehrok (B-3)
- Stay outside
- Go inside the Temple
- Go back outside
- Go back to C-3 and examine the light to summon an Ancient Dragon
 Notes and Tips
- Renamed to "Draco Regalis" in EU WKC 2.
- Earth and Wind Dragons are outside the temple.
- If you are in a strong team you can split your party into 2 staying outside and 2 going into the temple, and clear the quest in half the time.
- When the Elemental Dragons charge for their Breath attack, a sufficiently strong hit or combo on the head can cancel the attack. (For example, Full Brace + Bull's Eye.)
- This is a good quest for Elemental Dragon drops. You can 'loop' any of the 4 Dragons by attacking the Tail for the first drop, then the legs (any of them will do) until a message states that the Dragon is off-balance. At this point, use a small combo on the Head to cause the Dragon to fall on its side - Allowing you to attack its Back for another drop. Once you have one or both of these drops (depending on its remaining HP), retreat from the area for a little and then go back to the Dragon. (If it has worked, the Dragon should have full HP and will now drop from the two body parts listed above again.)
- Tip for International version or Wkc 1:
Ancient Dragon in King of Dragons 1 drop Tier 2 mats, Skull, wing etc, but in box you´ll get the tier 1 mats
White Knight Chronicles I Quest Rewards
Related ThreadsUnlocking King Of Dragons 2 - last post by @ Jul 10, 2012
King of the dragon ii - last post @ Aug 29, 2012
Need help aged dragon skull :P - last post by @ Oct 17, 2010
wind and earth dragon horns - last post by @ Jan 12, 2011
King Of Dragons - last post by @ Apr 2, 2010