Strange portals have started appearing across the world, claiming victims who are never heard from again. We need a brave party to investigate one such portal, located in Dogma Rift.
Pass the trial and return safely.
- Requirements not met in time.
- Player(s) wiped out during boss battle.
 How to run the quest
Kill everything then talk to NPC to start boss fight.
 Notes and Tips
- If you are looking for xxx-master emblems, you'll have a small chance of getting them in the loot box at the end of the quest - especially with an 'A' or 'S' rank.
- Whilst it is possible to get the xxx-man emblems drops from the 4 Ark Incorruptus' in the 4 corners of the map - this is not the best place to farm them. However you can speedrun this quest and get the Swordsman Emblem from the 2 bosses within a few minutes with a good group.
- There are 2 Hammer Ark Incorruptus & 2 Spear Ark Incorruptus before the main boss fight. They will spawn once you have killed all the enemies in their corresponding sections (North, South, East & West of the map). Additionnaly, you will fight two Sword Ark Incorruptus as a boss.
- You can speed-run this quest by talking to the quest giver directly after killing the fishes, before using any of the portals within about 3 minutes.
- The Swordsman Emblem, Spearman Emblem & Malletman Emblems CANNOT be obtained at the end of the quest in the lootbox. But the Swordsman Emblem can be obtained from killing the bosses.
- Typically, it is faster to go to the Rifts if you are looking for xxx-man emblems, especially if you also intend on farming Karkinos Gigas for Crab-demon parts.
White Knight Chronicles I Quest Rewards
|Type||GR 18||GR 24|
|Completion Bonus|| 25.400P || 36.760P|
|Rank||GR 18||GR 24|
|Time Req||GR 18||GR 24|
|none|| 0 || 0|
|Rank Required||GR 18||GR 24|
|S|| 7500G || 11.000G|
|A|| 6000G || 8800G|
|GR 18||GR 24|