- Several armor sets exist, that become only available if the player's georama meets the prerequisites.
- "Georama Armor" is not the official name of these items, but players have chosen it, because no spefic name existed for them before.
- Basicially there are four tiers of geo armor. The first one only requires specific geo stats, while the other three require specific coins, which in turn require specific stats AND georama level. Georama level is also limited by your GR. See this page for more info.
- Tier 1 and 2 items cannot be enhanced, but tier 3 and 4 can. So the stats of the tier 2 item table are final.
- The first tier does not require a specific georama level or GR, but before geo level 7 it is nearly impossible to get one stat to 50.
- Tier 2 sets have highest single stat bonuses in game, so the hunter/misty/ruler/lily sets are best for more damage.
- The defenses of these sets are pretty low, so it's not recommended to use them for melee characters, unless they fight weak enemies or are combined with other items.
The following pages list all geo armor sets and their prerequisites.
Related Threadsgeorama armor - last post by @ Aug 17, 2010
Georama armor - last post by @ May 6, 2010
Georama armor - last post @ Dec 29, 2011
Georama tire 3 & 4 armors - last post by @ Sep 18, 2012
Georama Armors - last post by @ Jun 15, 2012