|White Knight Chronicles II » Bestiary » Fire Dragon|
 Strengths and Weaknesses
|Right Hind Leg||—||—||—||—||—|
|Left Hind Leg||—||—||—||—||—|
 Spawn Location
- Redhorn Isle
- Dragon The Line
- Vellgander : Section 9
- Artifex Cometh (Day D Only as sub boss)
- Mine : Free Monster Quest - All rifts and as super enemy Galtorn/Gomorrah
- As part of the "Staring into the abyss" Bounty named Galtorn/Gomorrah
|WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES 1
|WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES 2
- Attack the tail until it drops something (only drops once per encounter).
- Attack a leg until the dragon loses it balance. Then attack the head until it falls to the ground. When the dragon has fallen to its side, combo the back for extra drops (so save your good combo for when it falls).
- You can reset an encounter by going away and fighting something else. When you come back, the dragon will drop extra ingredients from its tail and back again.
Related ThreadsFire-dragon Armor Set - last post by @ Jan 27, 2012
Fire-Dragon Horn - last post by @ Oct 14, 2010
Fire Dragon Skull + - last post by @ Jul 9, 2011
A fright of dragon - last post by @ Jan 22, 2012
The Glowing Dragon - last post by @ Dec 15, 2011