|White Knight Chronicles II » Guild Rank Quests » Guild Rank 15 | Guild Rank 21 » Enemy Mine|
|Unlocks When:||By GR|
|Max. Party Size:||6|
Savages passing through the Nordia Tunnels mines now threaten Balandor itself, and their guard lacks the manpower to defend both places at once. Go to the mines and take out the savages as they flee!
Survive the entire time.
- Players(s) incapacitated during battle.
- Less than 3 bosses defeated.
 How to Run This Quest
Arguably, the most ludicrous WKC quest ever created, this is a 15 minute battle royale of Trolls and Troll Kings. Survive the onslaught for 15 minutes and the quest will automatically end for a quest complete.
Definately an entertaining quest, especially if everyone vertos, though it may not be so entertaining if someone dies. Even a single death at any point will result in a failed quest.
Whilst this quest is simple in nature it can be quite challenging to achieve an S rank. for this you need to kill at least 25 Trolls/Elite Trolls (fairly easy with a decent party). So here's is a walkthrough for an S rank.
- You MUST start the boss battle within 60seconds of starting the quest! I know everyone has a fascination with the save crystal and the shiny red light that gives you 3AC (Charge Drink III) but you don't have time to get 15AC & buff and still end up with an S rank.
- When the battle starts try and kill the Elite Troll immediately. If it draws its shield, it'll take longer to kill and will slow your progress.
- Once the Elite Troll is down go all out offensive on the other Trolls until the first Gargantua spawns after 15 Trolls are killed.
- Turn your attention to the Gargantua immediately and kill it as soon as possible once it's dead continue your killing spree until the final one spawns and repeat the process until 15mins have elapsed.
Bow Users & Mages
- MP management is VITAL for you guys so before the battle begins remember the names of your party players that ARE NOT archers or mages. When they have less than 100MP use your +Spirit Blessing or Spirit Hymns on them.
- Ideally you should use a maxed out Gnome's Bow but the Salamander's Bow makes a great alternative as it boosts your paralysis effect.
- Use Stun Tip almost immediately to ensure that the Elite Troll is paralysed and can't equip its shield at the start of the battle.
- Moves like +Gaea's Pressure & Disintegration are increadibly useful for the team as all EARTH weapons ATK power will be boosted. If you don't want to use these High MP spells all the time save them for when Gargantua is on the field.
Other Classes & Non-Spear Knights
- Buffs like +Rallying Cry, +Haste, +Hurricane Song & Support Field are increadibly useful so try and use them when you are surrounded by all your team mates for maximum effect.
- Single target debuffs should only be used on Gargantua. AoE Debuffs like Knights Majesty, +Slow, +Fatigue & +Mollify should only be used when you are outnumbered.
- It's highly recommended equipping a type of grace like the Saint's Grace to your knight. That way when you verto (in the case of Saint's Grace) everyone will get an ATK boost and their overall abilties will improve.
- Hammer Knights will do more damage than Sword-Shield types and have access to Terra's Soul which boosts your knights ATK power. High Knight DEF should not be needed as these are GR21 & GR15 quests.
Note - If you have a spear with 420ATK or more that is ideal, followed by Hammer knights, followed by Sword-Shield versions. Adolmaea Lawblade II is the most effective Sword knight as it has Earth Soul & an AoE Heal.
 Notes & Tips
- Quest starts with 2 Trolls and 1 Elite Troll initially. Subsequent Trolls will spawn after pre-determined time frames and after killing 1 Troll.
- After roughly 7 minutes of starting the quest a Gargantua (Elite Troll king) should spawn.
- At least 3 knights should verto, 2 of which should be spear arks. Just make sure you are self sufficent with your MP because the battlefield is far too hectic to rely on others for MP.
- AoE damage is key for success. Try to group Trolls together and time your attacks so that you hit at least 2 enemies with one attack/spell.
- This quest is perfect for archers and mages. Except for Axe, other melee classes will struggle due to lack of ATK DMG and AoE ATKs so they should verto first.
- The GR15 version drops Tier 3 Troll and Troll King items.
- The GR21 version drops Tier 4 Troll and Troll King items.
 Money Grinding
Regardless of your completion rank, this is by far the best quest for grinding money (Guilder). The Tier IV drops from the GR21 version fetch a crazy amount of cash on top of the 6000G you get from completing the quest.
White Knight Chronicles I Quest Rewards
|Quest Complete & Subquest Bonus GR Points|
|Points Required to Achieve Rank|
|Time Bonus GR Points|
|Enemy Bonus GR Points (Per Kill)|
|Total Guilder Awarded by Rank Achieved|
|Possible Quest Loot|
|GR 15||GR 21|
- Release Date Nov. 25, 2011
Related Threadsenemy mine 2 - last post by @ Aug 24, 2012
Enemy Mine Farming Help for Flemron 108 - last post by @ Sep 1, 2012
Enemy Mine Edit - Extra Info - last post @ Sep 3, 2012
New Quest Mines/Meddlers - last post by @ Nov 28, 2011