|White Knight Chronicles II » Bestiary » Direspider|
 Strengths and Weaknesses
|Right Hind Leg||—||—||—||—|
|Left Hind Leg||—||—||—||—|
 Spawn Location
- Greede Underbelly (Story)
- Frass Chasm (Story)
- The Exterminator (Boss)
- Sprog Cleaning (Boss)
- Research Assistant (quest item only)
- Plain Trouble
- Vellgander : Section 1
- Vellgander : Section 3
- Redhorn Isle Tier 3 Drops
- Chasm : Free Monster Quest - Unstable and Chaotic Rifts
|WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES 1
|WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES 2
- Thread Shell
- Poison Web
- Summon 4 Spider Sprog
- Direspider's Influence: Haste for self and nearby allies (of spider).
- Attack the legs to cause the Direspider to slump, preventing it from taking any action and allowing you ground attack the Head, belly and back. (Attacking the head from this position will not flip it onto its back.)
- Attack the head to cause the Direspider to flip onto its back, giving you access to its belly.
- The spider's back and belly can be attacked at anytime, even if the spider is not knocked down.
- Attacking these areas causes the spider to become enraged sooner.
- Non-elemental magic attacks against the spider's back cause more damage than any other area.
Related ThreadsDirespider Egg - last post @ Jan 3, 2016
What's the best way to farm for Steel Direspider Jaw? - last post by @ Sep 12, 2012
Fire Direspider farming (GR16) - last post by @ Nov 17, 2011