Chasm: Free Monster Quest
|White Knight Chronicles II » Guild Rank Quests » Guild Rank 0 » Chasm: Free Monster Quest|
|Chasm: Free Monster Quest|
|Unlocks When:||By GR|
|Max. Party Size:||6|
We've heard Reports that hordes of monsters have appeared in Frass Chasm as of late. Defeat as many as you can and help restore order to the area.
Report completion of your hunt. Run out of time
- Player(s) incapacitated 5 times.
 Enemies Spawned
 Tranquil Rift
 Unstable Rift
 Chaotic Rift
- Dire Firespider
- Dire Waterspider
- Dire Windspider
- Ventus Wyvern
- Poison Greaver
- Pygmy Greaver
Here is a recommended route if you wish to clear the Chaotic Rift of all small and big monsters and fight the 3 super bosses. Don't forget that if everybody stays in Chaotic Rift, it will take a minimum of 40 minutes to spawn Weald because of the 200 small monsters you need to kill (you can speed up the process by sending people clear Unstable and Tranquil rifts simultaneously, in which case you can get it to spawn in less than 20 minutes).
- C5 : fly north
- C4 : fly north
- D4 : fly north
- D3 (west) : fly north
- D3 (east) : fly north
- D2 : fly south, after checking if Odr has spawned at B1
- D3 (east) : fly south (on the platform where you land, Aestal will appear if you have killed enough big monsters)
- D4 (east) : fly south
- D4 (west) : fly south
- C4 : repeat the route from step 2 until Weald spawns at B4 (it will take you 3 or 4 trips)
 Super Enemy GR30
- Odr (Poison Greaver) B-1, 5 minutes after killing the 3 greavers there
- Aestal (Dire Firespider) D-4, requires to kill 15 big enemies for it to spawn
- Weald (Dire Windspider) B-4, requires to kill 200 small enemies (takes approx. 40min if you stay in the same rift)
- This is one of the most tedious Free Monster Quests because you need to wait up to 1min30 to cross each gorge.
- Because of this, getting the Windspider boss to spawn takes a minimum of 40 minutes unless you clear several rifts simultaneously.
- The requirement of 200 kills to spawn the Windspider boss includes the baby spiders spawned by the big spiders.
- Although the super enemies have a normal drop rate on rare items, it is very high in the reward box (it's very easy to get glands or sacs).
|Quest Complete & Subquest Bonus GR Points|
|Type||GR none 0|
|Points Required To Achieve Rank|
|Rank||GR none 0|
|Time Bonus GR Points|
|Time Required||GR none 0|
|Enemy Bonus GR Points (Per Kill)|
|Enemy Name||Spawn Location||GR none 0|
|Total Guilder Awarded by Rank Achieved|
|Rank Required||GR none 0|
|Possible Quest Loot|
Related ThreadsRuins Free Monster Quest Wiki contribution - last post by @ Nov 28, 2011
Free Monster Quests - last post by @ Jan 8, 2012
Extremely vague and inaccurate numbers in Forest: Free Monster Quest page? - last post @ Mar 20, 2012
free monster quests - last post by @ Jan 22, 2012
New 'Free' monster hunt quests - WKC2 1.01 - last post by @ Dec 22, 2011