Defeat the enemy before the time runs out.
- Players(s) incapacitated during battle.
- NPC incapacitated during battle.
(Note: You can give as much Cosmic Ore as you want to the Ultimate Weapon, up to 10. If you're going for a set amount then only bring that much to the Ultimate Weapon, as a certain amount of ore can change who you will fight in the boss battle. See below sections for more info.)
 Toro and Kuro
- Starting at G-7 Talk to Toro
- Head to G-6 and defeat Eka and collect the "Cosmic Ore" #1 shining on the ground after defeat
- Head to star and talk to Koro and start battle with Hammer Ark
- After fight talk to Toro to let him join you
 West Path
- Head across the bridge
- Use the elevator in SW G-6
- Southern G-6 defeat Eka and collect Ore #2
- Head to F-6 and defeat the Spear Ark
- Head to G-5 south of the elevator collect Ore #3 on the cliff
- Drop Down and head north and fight Eka to collect Ore #4
 East Path
- Use the elevator in western H-6
- Enter doorway at H-6 and defeat Eka and collect Ore #5
- Head to star and defeat the Sword Ark
- Drop down south of northern (H-5) elevator to collect Ore #6
- Continue to fall, run NE and kill Eka and collect Ore #7
 Power the Ultimate Weapon
- Use G-5 elevator and talk to the Hero's Horse (G-6)(get Ore 8)
- Collect Ore #9 on the cliff / ledge just beneath of Horse (G-6)
- Go back up to horse
- Head south of horse and drop down to collect Ore #10
- Talk to the "Ultimate Weapon" and select strengthen, giving it 10 Ore will enhance to max.
- Go to the star and enter the pit
- The amount of Cosmic Ore you turn in determines who you will fight in the boss battle. See the hint section.
 Ore Guide (Offline)
- 1. G-6 Spider,SW part(go left when exit first door from start)
- 2. G-6 Spider,Take lift on SW part up
- 3. G-5 Cliff,South from lift on a cliff
- 4. G-5 Spider,North(drop down from ore number 3 and go north)
- 5. H-4 Spider, South
- 6. H-5 Cliff,South from lift on a cliff
- 7. G-6 Cliff,after take lift up go all the way south(SE corner)
- 8. G-6 Cliff,Drop down right before horse
- 9. H-6 Spider, In the middle(south from ark)
- 10. G-6 Talk to horse after beat both arks and have Toro in party
 Tips and Hints
- Max Enhancement of weapon brings out Adolmaea and 4 Master Assassins, and any level less than that brings out Dinivas and the assassins.
- Toro is weaker than Roberts after a weekend with Therese so make sure to keep an eye on him at all times. Fate's Favour would be advised. As there is AOE from boss and 4 Master Assassins to contend with.
- the Arks in Tier 1 of this quest have the chance of dropping -man emblems, ex. Swordman emblem.
- Sword and Spear ark in second version of quest drops Tier3 items while Hammer ark drop Tier4 items.
White Knight Chronicles I Quest Rewards
|Type||GR 1||GR 22|
|Quest Complete|| 15,000P || 30,000P|
|Ultimate Weapon Fully Powered|| 10,000P || 20,000P|
|Ultimate Weapon Advance 4 levels|| 7500P || 15,000P|
|Ultimate Weapon Advance 3 levels|| 5000P || 10,000P|
|Ultimate Weapon Advance 2 levels|| 2500P || 5000P|
|Ultimate Weapon Advance 1 level|| 500P || 1000P|
|Rank||GR 1||GR 22|
|Time Req||GR 1||GR 22|
|none|| - || -|
|Rank Required||GR 1||GR 22|
|S|| 6500G || 10.000G|
|A|| 5200G || 8000G|
|B|| 3900G || 6000G|
|C|| 2600G || 4000G|
|D|| 1300G || 2000G|
|GR 1||GR 22|
- Release Date Dec. 8th, 2011