|White Knight Chronicles II » Bestiary » Ancient Dragon|
 Strengths and Weaknesses
|Right Hind Leg||—||—||—|
|Left Hind Leg||—||—||—|
 Spawn Location
- Dragon The Line Boss with 2 NPCs
- Vellgander : Section 9 5th Floor Only
- Vellgander : Section 10 Boss
- Artifex Cometh Day D Only
- Redhorn Island (as part of the Bounty "Shimmering Wings" named Argyros)
- Forest : Free Monster Quest (as Super Enemy named Argyros)
- A Fright of Dragons as Argyros
|WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES 1
|WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES 2
* Please note that the Tier 4 drops may actually be called Steel Ancient drops and not Steel Aged drops. If this is the case please edit the drops section, if not please delete this message.
- Attack the tail until it drops something (only drops once per encounter).
- Attack a leg until the dragon loses it balance. Then attack the head until it falls to the ground. When the dragon has fallen to its side, combo the back for extra drops (so save your good combo for when it falls if you can).
Related ThreadsAncient Dragon Skull - last post by blaz @ Dec 20, 2012
Ancient Dragon Wing + - last post by blaz @ Jan 27, 2012
ancient dragon skull - last post by @ Nov 26, 2011
A fright of dragon - last post by @ Jan 22, 2012
Unlocking King Of Dragons 2 - last post by @ Jul 10, 2012