|White Knight Chronicles II » Bestiary » Ahwahnee|
 Strengths and Weaknesses
|Right Hind Leg||—||—||—||—|
|Left Hind Leg||—||—||—||—|
 Spawn Location
- Greydall Plain (Story)
- Strike Like the Wind
- The Azure Dragon (above ground) D-2,G-5,H-2,I-4
- Jackals and Hides (Boss) Multiple
- Memorial Servant (Boss)
- Material Advisor (Boss) multiple
- Lost Forest-Winter
- Vellgander : Section 2 for GR21+ drops
- Plains : Free Monster Quest
- Artifex Cometh - Day C sub-boss
- The Root of Evil
|WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES 1
|WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES 2
- Behemoth Run
- Icy Sigh
- Glacial Tooth
- Icicle Drop
- Attack the legs of the Ahwahnee to knock it over onto its side, giving you access to its weakest spot - The belly.
- Attack the Head for additional drops.
- Beware when attacking the head, as this will enrage the Ahwahnee, making all of its attacks much stronger. If you want the head break drop, ensure that you do it when the Ahwahnee is almost dead to avoid taking unnecessary extra damage, or when he is knocked down.
- Attack the Back when it falls on its side for more drops.
- Watch out for the attack Behemoth Run as this will not only inflict a large amount of damage to any character in its path, but will reset the stagger on the legs (meaning you will have to redo the damage to them in-order to knock it over onto its side.)